Whether you’re looking for a book in the library or downloading an e-book or magazine, using the wireless Internet, you will find the Montgomery Library is buzzing with activity and opportunity. Some other services provided by the Library are found below:
- 8 free public Internet terminals
- 1 hour time limit per person
- Printing from terminals is available for .10 per page (b & w) and .25 (color)
- The Library has wireless Internet service throughout the building.
Public Meeting Rooms
- A meeting room is free of charge and may be reserved by calling 507.364.7615.
- The meeting room has seating space at tables for 12-18.
- A small conference room is available that includes one table and four chairs.
- Users agree to be financially responsible for any damage done to the meeting or conference rooms, their furniture and equipment.
The Library participates in the tax form distribution program for both the state of Minnesota and the Federal Government. You can pick up copies of the most basic tax forms at the library. These and other forms may be found on the Internet and are available below:
Copier, Fax, Scanner
- 10 cents per page for b & w copies, 25 cents for color copies
- 3 paper sizes: 8.5x11, 8.5x14, 11x17
- Two-sided capabilities
- Enlargement and reduction capabilities
- Faxing available for $1 per page, sent or received
- Scanning capabilities available